Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Handmade by Sandrine Maffre!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Handmade by Sandrine Maffre’s Website, located at www.sandrinemaffre.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Handmade by Sandrine Maffre if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Handmade by Sandrine Maffre and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Handmade by Sandrine Maffre. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Handmade by Sandrine Maffre for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Handmade by Sandrine Maffre
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Handmade by Sandrine Maffre
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Handmade by Sandrine Maffre
- Redistribute content from Handmade by Sandrine Maffre
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Template.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Handmade by Sandrine Maffre does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Handmade by Sandrine Maffre,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Handmade by Sandrine Maffre shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Handmade by Sandrine Maffre reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Handmade by Sandrine Maffre a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Handmade by Sandrine Maffre; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Handmade by Sandrine Maffre. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Handmade by Sandrine Maffre’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Cookies are small text files thar are stored from the main server to the pc or any other user’s device.
Cookies are unique for every web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc) and contain anonymous information regarding the websites the user visits.
You can find detailed information on the cookies potentially being used on our website below.
Functionality cookies are used for the proper functionality of our website.
They allow the website to “remember” the users’ preferences, in order to provide enhanced and custom functionalities to each user.
This category included cookies tha store information, like user name or cart contents, as well as information for safe browsing, though any sensitive data are stored in encrypted form.
Third Party Cookies
These cookies collect information, regarding the way the website is being used.
As a result, the website can be customized according to your needs to offer you a better browsing experience.
These cookies are also used to generate performance reports of the website .
None of the cookies on this website is necessary for its functionality, you can disable cookies through your browser’s settings or not accept their use on our website.
For more information on how to disable cookies please visit the help page of your browser.
Personal Data Protection
Our website might collect personal data that are never shared to third party organisations or individuals (except for legal reasons only)
The processing of these data always takes place after consent of the user specifically for communication, statistical and improvement of the offering services reasons.
In any case the user is entitled to ask for the deletion of his/her personal data.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- All orders dispatch from Athens, Greece via ELTA Hellenic Post services.
- Domestic & International Orders come with a tracking number
- Stones, cones, and dot mats available in my Shop dispatch within 1-3 business days.
- Custom orders dispatch within 5-10 business days and once all stones details are agreed with the customer.
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. Please expect longer delivery times around Holiday seasons.
Returns and exchanges
- Custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective. In such case, please contact me within 14 days of delivery, or if you have any problem with your order at email@example.com
- Conditions of return: Buyers are responsible for the shipping costs when returning a package.
- Cancellations can be processed if such request is received prior to the order dispatch. Orders already shipped are not eligible for cancellation. To request a cancellation, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Domestic orders (within Greece): FREE OF CHARGE
- For International orders: According to ELTA Hellenic Services price catalogue calculated at check-out
- Apart from cones and dot mats, all orders are gift wrapped in a luxurious gift box sealed with wine red wax. If you would like to include a note with your gift, please inform me in advance at email@example.com